Thursday, January 9, 2014

Let's Start Over.


First, I would like to wish you all an amazing New Year! We here at LPB have been on a hiatus of sorts because I lost a pivotal person in my life, my grandmother who for the past six years battled Parkinson's disease like a true warrior. Her death on October 24th left me at a lost of words and it was extremely hard for me and the rest of the LPB team to function so function we did not. The past few weeks since her burial it's been a learning lesson on inner strength, the meaning of love and the harsh truth on loyalty. It's only fitting that I get back to business as it is what we have worked hard on here at LPB and more importantly it is what my gramère would of wanted. With that being said we are officially back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment