Monday, March 3, 2014

I Pledge The Allegiance To Myself!

LA PETITE BLOG
Mon petites, 2014 has begun and it has started off well! Thanks to health initiatives sparked by Our dear first lady,  various social media resources, and amazing brands like VIONIC there is literally no excuse why we shouldn't get off our derrières and improve our quality of life, overall heath and our waistline too!

 Starting this month VIONIC has launched the 2014 VIONIC Walkabout Campaign spearheaded by  VIONIC Footwear with Orthaheel Technology in partnership with leading fitness expert Juliet Kaska (celebrity instructor to P!nk, Ali Larter, Stacy Keiber and Kerry Washington just to make a few) and renowned health guru Dr. Andrew Weil. The Walkabout: A 28-day quest for good health, puts a spotlight on walking for personal health and encourages the public to walk for 30 minutes each day. Anyone from anywhere can participate in the Walkabout, which starts March 3rd (better late then never Mon Petites!) and runs for 28-days.

VIONIC Zen Walker Shoes, $119.95
www.vionicshoes.com
For my Walkabout I will be wearing the VIONIC Zen Walker Shoes and tracking my progress threw rain, sleet and snow for the next 28 days. To learn more about the campaign check this out: http://bit.ly/1hHHW6h 

 Mon petites, I invite you to join me by signing up for the campaign here: : http://bit.ly/1lvAbEr . I will track it and will update you on my progress. Remember ladies and gents we won't get to where we are meant to be without taking that first step! 





No comments:

Post a Comment